Latest win update & TS

Feel free to talk about anything here.. ..almost anything.
Forum rules
Welcome to the "General Discussions" section. Feel free to discuss anything not games-related here.

• Our general Forum Rules apply. Read before posting!
  • For general questions and support go to the F.A.Q. and our help desk.
  • Please check if your topic is already being discussed before posting a new one.
Eversmann

Latest win update & TS

Postby Eversmann » 21 Jun 2017, 19:43

So windows update came out mid June around the 15th or so, been busy so haven't updated till last night. finally updated and low and behold nothing but issues today whether its running my games (which i have fixed most of the issues) or getting Teamspeak to actually start (have not fixed) so my question is, did anyone else have this issue and if so or even if they didn't do they know how to fix it. so far i have re-installed TS, gone through the config to see if their might be something in there i could change to make it run, and a few other things that have got me no where in the past 5 hours or so.
SPC "Squirrel" Eversmann
1/1/B/2-75 Rangers "Spartan 1-1"
S-1 Personel
S-9 Media
Truly
Site Admin

Re: Latest win update & TS

Postby Truly » 22 Jun 2017, 04:44

Does it crash? Does it open? Does it connect? Can you share logs?
"Ahh...boobs. Bringing nations together, we might not understand each other always, but we all understand the language of tits!" - random Internet comment
Eversmann

Re: Latest win update & TS

Postby Eversmann » 22 Jun 2017, 17:40

After a day and a half of working on it i finally got it working somewhat still have some issues here and there with some other issues but i got ts working finally.
SPC "Squirrel" Eversmann
1/1/B/2-75 Rangers "Spartan 1-1"
S-1 Personel
S-9 Media

Return to “General Discussions”