Gaming Rig...Opinions?

Feel free to talk about anything here.. ..almost anything.
Forum rules
Welcome to the "General Discussions" section. Feel free to discuss anything not games-related here.

• Our general Forum Rules apply. Read before posting!
  • For general questions and support go to the F.A.Q. and our help desk.
  • Please check if your topic is already being discussed before posting a new one.
Ampers

Re: Gaming Rig...Opinions?

Postby Ampers » 04 Jul 2016, 13:33

Yeah, you can also skip entering the key during install and then enter it later.
Adams

Postby Adams » 04 Jul 2016, 15:11

Ok, so far I've cleared a 4gb USB and installed RUFUS onto it, I plan on installing the WIN 10 setup when I get some decent internet with more than 300kb/s bandwidth (lol), that should put me in good shape for the grand scheme of things. And those sellers Larson listed are they reputable, like will the key be guaranteed to work? And I really appreciate all the help, plan on being done with the build in the coming weeks, waiting on a PNY SSD and a CPU cooler shouldn't be long......one other thing PSU fan up or fan down? my case has that option.....
Truly
Site Admin

Postby Truly » 05 Jul 2016, 04:38

If you go with physics, you should install it up and pull or down and push:
"Ahh...boobs. Bringing nations together, we might not understand each other always, but we all understand the language of tits!" - random Internet comment
Adams

Postby Adams » 06 Jul 2016, 19:10

Thanks truly, went with the fan down option, which would pull air in having the gpu push the heat upwards to be expelled through the top.

Return to “General Discussions”