So this happened during a run of Patrol ops on Blue's server

Games, gaming industry, Steam Sales.. you get the idea.
Forum rules
Welcome to the "Other Games" section. Feel free to discuss any video games and games-related topics.

• Our general Forum Rules apply. Read before posting!
  • For general questions and support go to the F.A.Q. and our help desk.
  • Please check if your topic is already being discussed before posting a new one.
  • Do not link or otherwise share illegal content like pirated games or any copyright infringement.
Bowler

So this happened during a run of Patrol ops on Blue's server

Postby Bowler » 13 May 2015, 16:14

I suppose that is what I get for trying to fly an Apache solo, from the gunner seat. Keep in mind it works you can fly from the gunner, but you cant gun and shoot. The moment you release controls in order to gun, the heli drops. In trying to catch it and fix it, I managed to hit the tail on the radio tower and it got locked in place. I spent the next half hour up there using it like a turret. (Because the gun still works, unlike the rest of the thing) I tried jumping out, but neither the eject or jump out options were in the action menu. So eventually Mustang had to "Zeus" me...

So note to self, Cant set the helo to hover then use the gun while it stays hovering.
Brennan

Re: So this happened during a run of Patrol ops on Blue's se

Postby Brennan » 14 May 2015, 08:07

On the positive side: He prevented a complete destruction of the aircraft while still maintaining his ability to provide fire support for an extended period of time.
CPL "Kyle" Brennan
1/1/B/2-75 Rangers
S-7 Instructor
Truly
Site Admin

Re: So this happened during a run of Patrol ops on Blue's se

Postby Truly » 14 May 2015, 08:55

if he can do this 2 times in a row, I can transfer him directly to the pilot school :P
"Ahh...boobs. Bringing nations together, we might not understand each other always, but we all understand the language of tits!" - random Internet comment

Return to “Games Center”