Prettify your Arma with Real Light

Games, gaming industry, Steam Sales.. you get the idea.
Forum rules
Welcome to the "Other Games" section. Feel free to discuss any video games and games-related topics.

• Our general Forum Rules apply. Read before posting!
  • For general questions and support go to the F.A.Q. and our help desk.
  • Please check if your topic is already being discussed before posting a new one.
  • Do not link or otherwise share illegal content like pirated games or any copyright infringement.
Ampers

Prettify your Arma with Real Light

Postby Ampers » 13 May 2015, 00:34

EDIT: website

I've been playing with this preset for the ReShade framework for the past few months, enjoying vastly improved lighting and coloring compared to stock Arma 3.
Link to info and screenshots
Last edited by Ampers on 20 May 2015, 11:39, edited 1 time in total.
Truly
Site Admin

Re: Prettify your Arma with Real Light V5

Postby Truly » 13 May 2015, 04:05

Note: Same effects can be achieved by using Arma 3 scripting and Zeus presets.
Warning: This software will modify your game and may cause undefined behavior in-game and/or auto-kick you out from the server(s)
"Ahh...boobs. Bringing nations together, we might not understand each other always, but we all understand the language of tits!" - random Internet comment
Ampers

Re: Prettify your Arma with Real Light V5

Postby Ampers » 13 May 2015, 12:13

The main point is that the work to find a good-looking configuration has been done. I probably wouldn't have been able to achieve this look by playing with the sliders.

Modifying the game is definitely a concern. However, so far I haven't encountered any issues on BattleEye servers, or our own private server.

Return to “Games Center”